How much do they cost?
The finished wheels cost from as little as 25p (+VAT) each depending on:
- The exact quantity you require (most orders are between 10,000 and 50,000 but there is no minimum order)
- Your location (as this affects delivery costs)
- The current price for paper (which fluctuates seasonally)
The design can be tailored to your own specific needs incorporating your organisation’s branding, listing the recyclables on one or both sides of the wheel as required.
We have a selection of samples and would be happy to send you a few examples of what other people have done to help you work out what needs to go onto your own version. Get in touch and we will work out a price based on your exact requirements.
We are happy to work to your schedule and aim to meet any particular deadline you may have. However, as a general rule, the following timescales can be used for guidance:
- Design = 1 week
- Production of proof for approval = 1 week
- Printing = 1 week
- Finishing = 1 week per 30,000 wheels
We require an official purchase order from your organisation before the final printing stage can begin. Our payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice, unless otherwise agreed. Full terms and conditions will be given on confirmation of the costs as per your requirements.